Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving!

I just had a great Thanksgiving! Although it started bad. The day before, our town had a snowstorm. And it was a foot deep. And it caused a power outage. Sigh.... But at least my brother Andrew came over! And we watched Frozen on a laptop. (I kiiiiind of watched it. Frozen I've seen too many times and I decided to play on my mom's Kindle and mostly listen in) The next day, still with no power, we were in blankets and coats, and we decided to go to our grandparents' house for Thanksgiving! So we brought some snacks like Salsita chips and Egg Nog (one of my favorite drinks of all time) and I got to also see my brothers Isaiah and Charles! We played games, we listened to music, Charles and others played the guitar singing Christmas songs, and everybody had a variety of turkey, mashed potatoes and other stuff! After that I showed everybody a video about how to be thankful in just one easy step that I thought was perfect for Thanksgiving. So then my sister Sophie suggested we play Mad Libs, and we made hilarious ones. Then we played Nintendo Land on my Wii U and we had a lot of fun and after that, we went to WalMart (which had some early Black Friday deals!) to get a new internet modem for my grandparents and Andrew and Isaiah. I got to see some Amiibo, Nintendo NFC figures that are compatible for Smash Bros for Wii U, and Isaiah got a couple of Xbox games. When we got home, we watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I liked it, but it had a few parts that weren't very good. And then we went to bed very late. My mom took a few pictures but not many. Here are some.

Charles, Isaiah and Andrew
 Isaiah with Charles and Andrew playing guitar
 Grandpa and Sophie playing Rummy and me in the background

Holy moly! It's Black Friday! The Christmas season has officially begun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment