Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter 2015!

So almost a week ago we celebrated Easter. What did we do? The day before, we made a cake! This cake had a cross symbol with coconut... stuff surrounding it. This is the usual family tradition!
The next day, I opened my basket and I was given 3 things of Beef Jerky and Beef Nuggets (which I ate up by lunchtime XD), a universal activity tracker, two reflective light bracelets and a giant chocolate bunny! We then went over to see dad and do stuff with him. We played a lot of rounds of Psychiatrist, which is really funny and fun! And then we did some egg hunting, which was a lot of fun also! My sister got more eggs, though... 
Well, we had a fun Easter. But Easter's not about egg hunting and gift baskets! It's about the day of Jesus Christ's Resurrection from the dead! Well, see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment