Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Game Boy Color!

So yesterday I got a new Game Boy Color! Got it on Ebay for 1 cent! Just kidding, I inherited it from my grandpa. So this came in a nostalgic transparent skin, and it came with a game---Super Mario Bros. Deluxe! This is basically Super Mario Bros., but with some extra modes and an extra game---Super Mario Bros. for Super Players! Yeah, it is a real game that was released on the Famicom Disk System (Japan only NES add-on) as Super Mario Bros. 2, but it was... Oh, look up Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels. The extra game is basically Mario Super-Duper Hard Mode, and I'm stuck on World 1-2!!! I don't think I'll be playing this game much, but I will get another game on Ebay... Pokémon Yellow! I have played it on emulator, but I want to play it on the real thing, and play it on the go. Well, this thing is pretty cool. See you next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment