Thursday, May 14, 2015

Nintendo's E3 2015 Plans Revealed!

So yesterday Nintendo revealed their E3 plans on a video that had a hilarious ending. Here's the video.

Alright, now for my thoughts on it.
Another Digital Event, huh? That's fine! I'm okay with staying at home and filming a reaction video to post on Youtube! This'll be on June 16th, on 9 am PT.
Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3, huh? I only watch small clips of it, so it's not much to me. This'll be from June 16-18.
Next we have Nintendo Access: Mario Maker @ Best Buy! I don't think I'll be going, considering the long line at last year's Smash Fest. Alright, I don't think as many people are hyped for Mario Maker as they were for Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U. But Smash is 4-player, and Mario Maker is 1. And it's possible that every session will be longer than a match of Smash, so maybe the wait will be as long. This'll be on June 17 and 20.

And I saved the best for last. The Nintendo World Championship is back! After 25 years! That's awesome! I wish I could compete, but we'd have to go all the way to Los Angeles, California to do it. I'll watch it on a live stream, though! You have to qualify somewhere on May 30th, but we don't know where just yet.
 Well, see you in a week or two! (or three or four... I don't post on here that frequently anymore... I should!)

No comments:

Post a Comment