Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A new TV!

A week or so ago... I got my very own TV! My brother gave it to me, because he already had a bigger TV, his brother's girlfriend gave it to him because she already had a bigger TV, (I'm pretty sure, but I could be wrong) and my brother's girlfriend's brother gave it to her because he already had a bigger TV. It may be small, but it is pretty nice, with it's HDMI port, and the fact that it's a recent flat-screen TV. But right now, I'm not using that port, but instead an AV port. I'm using it for a Wii that my brother gave me and I'm using that as a virtual Gamecube to play one game - Sonic Gems Collection. Well, technically that's not one game, but 11 games, which only 3 I only play. Sonic the Fighters, Sonic CD and Sonic R. Those are awesome games. I'm also thinking of saving up for a Nintendo 64. With Pokemon Stadium, Mario Party 2 and the original Super Smash Bros., but I'll do that after I save up for a >New< 3DS XL. See ya!







No comments:

Post a Comment