Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Lawn Mowing Job!

(This is LOOONG overdue. I was lazy, and afterwards I couldn't think of anything worth posting) I've had a lot of paid jobs over the years. From under a dollar for household chores a week to watering plants for $10 a week. In February we moved over to where my grandparents live, and in June my grandpa bought a lawn mower. So I started mowing! Every week on Mondays (Well, most of the time. If the weather cooperates, or I'm not busy) I get outside and I mow the backyard. It's a little bit tricky but it's worth it.
And I get paid $10! Yeah! But this is not the only lawn I mow. My dad has me mow his lawn every week, too. So a lot of money in a week! What do I use it on? If you know me you'll know... Pokemon games! I finished my collection a while ago. Here's (mostly) what I used my money on
Also, I spent a lot of it on snacks and candy... XD I am saving up for Sonic Gems Collection and then a 3DS XL. So yeah! I got a nice job. And that's what I can think of for blogging. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment