Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Pokemon Omega Ruby was one of the things I got for Christmas. And it's awesome!
 So I'm not gonna summarize this game as much as I did in the Smash Bros. post, but rather telling you my experiences. So this game is a remake of a Game Boy Advance game called Ruby and Sapphire. And it's got some new additions like Mega Evolutions, the Pokenav Plus and Soaring! I think it was the game's E3 trailer that got me into the series. And the first game I played in the series was the original GBA version! (albeit on an emulator) So I beat this game two days after I got it. TWO DAYS! Yup. And here's my team that I beat the game with!

Flame Legacy the level 58 Blaziken (now he's level 76) (this is his Mega form)

A level 54 Shiny Metagross (now it's level 67) (this is its Mega form)

Nacho the level 39 Cosplay Pikachu (now she's level 54) (this is her Luchador costume)

Shaky the level 54 Glailie (now she's level 61)

Isaur the level 48 Latios (now he's level 54)

And WhyIPickedOR the level 54 Groudon (now it's level 72) (this is its Primal form)

I also made a Secret Base, which you can get the QR code to right here!
This game is the first Pokemon game where I tried to catch 'em all! So far I have caught 249 Pokemon, with 132 of those being in Hoenn. (this game's setting) I'm also trying to get into competitive play by EV training (look that up) a Smeargle!
Well, I've been having a lot of fun with this game. And I might get Alpha Sapphire soon, considering the Pokemon you can catch in that game. Well, catch ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment