Friday, January 2, 2015

Goodbye, 2014!

Hey guys! Welcome to my first "Goodbye, Year!" post! Aw, dang it! It's 2 days late! Sorry, I had to go to a New Year party with my brother and his friends, and I was going to post about it on their computer, but they didn't have internet yet. Well, that's a good start for a new series. So yeah. 2014. That was the year I started this blog! That's a big milestone! So, how was it for me? Um, great! It was the year I.... Got into Animal Crossing, then into Zelda, then into Pokemon, got my Wii U, and moved into the house next to our lake! (my parents don't want me to post our location online) So how was my New Year party? I loved it! First, we hung out, playing some Balderdash, and then we got to do a Video Scavenger Hunt! This hunt is a special one, where we try to get some hilarious things on film, like for example, hugging a tree, hi-fiving a stranger or taking a nap in the park! A key moment being when there was a martial arts battle ad-lib overdubbed, and I was one of the dubbers, and I was like "Enough of this... (I was going to say "jibber-jabber", but I wanted to be original) JABES!" It was a lot of fun. And then we got home and played Mafia, and then Origin.... something. (I don't remember the name) It's like Balderdash, except with expression origins. And there were snacks, too. What was your new year's resolution? Mine is to catch all the Pokemon! And read a chapter of the Bible every day. Oh! gotta get to that now! Well, I hope 2015 will be an awesome year and I wish you a happy New Year! Goodbye, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment