Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Birthday Fun!

(sorry, I said I would post this yesterday, but I was too lazy, plus, Nintendo's E3 Digital Event was meh, so I won't be posting that.) I had an awesome birthday! Starting on my real birthday, mom and Sophie came home from the store with an Oreo Ice Cream Roll!

And later that day I went with Grammie and Grandpa for dinner to Wendy's! Also, we went to GameStop, and I got Pokemon Y! Awesome!

On my birthday, I was calling everybody I invited to my party to tell them that it was in a week. My aunt said my cousin couldn't come, so she asked me what I wanted for a gift, and I said Pokemon Black 2 or White 2. Guess what. A few days later, I opened an Amazon package saying "Gift inside!" and Pokemon White 2 was in it! Awesome! 
On my party we all had a lot of fun. First, we played the Splatoon Battle Dojo for a while, and then I opened gifts.
I was given a lot of candy, which I ate up quickly, a Skylanders Fling Kong,
 A Luigi amiibo (which Sophie got me with her own money) and a Sheik amiibo,
a watch,
 and... Pokemon Alpha Sapphire! Guess what? A few days before, Isaiah asked me what Pokemon games I wanted to get next. One of those I said being this. How sneaky!
So afterwards, we ate Oreo Ice Cream Cake with rainbow sherbet ice cream!
 Afterwards, (or maybe beforehand?) We played some 8-player Smash. We did a lot of matches, and that was the first time I got to play 8-player Smash with 8 people. And then we did some improv games! There were some hilarious ones! So the party was really fun.
And then a few days later, we went to see dad, and he gave me... a bike! Awesome!
It was $20 less than he had anticipated, so he gave me 20 extra bucks! I decided to spend that on... A 3DS car charger and a 3DS game case! So I had a fun birthday. I'm also planning a family party for just my family, so I might post about that after that happens. Well, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment