Saturday, June 20, 2015

The yard sale!

So today, I went to a yard sale. And I sold stuff, too. Yup! It was a neighborhood thing! Multiple families around the block were sellin' stuff! There were a lot of things. Furniture, clothes, TVs, DVDs, and stuff like that. First, we set the stuff up.

And what I was trying to sell were Sonic 3D Blast for Windows 95/98/XP Which... um... failed.
4 toy lightsabers, in which 2 were sold, a laser gun toy, which was sold, and a Dreamcast, complete with 4 controllers, cords, and no game! It was supposed to be $20, but the guy who bought it got it for $15. I kinda felt like I was on Pawn Stars. Whatever.

Sophie also had a lemonade stand with her friend! And they made.... $13.50! Amazing, huh? So that was a nice yard sale. Not only did I sell stuff, but I bought stuff too! ...Well, mom gave me the money to buy it. The Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy! After the sale we went to the dump to give most of the stuff that we didn't sell to the still good shed. Well, there's your reward for not buying something from the yard sale... You get it for free! We almost brought a desk we had to the dump, but I didn't want to waste a perfectly good desk. So I made it a display in my room out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment