Sunday, June 28, 2015

The FunWorld Arcade!

So yesterday, I went with dad and Sophie to FunWorld for the second time ever. We had a lot of fun! 
First, we exchanged $20 for a ton of tokens that we all split up. There was a lot of things that we did there. Like Mrs. Pac Man, which I only got to the second level on,
Fruit Ninja, which me and Sophie did co-op

A Star Wars Trilogy rail shooter game, which wasn't in good shape but it was still very playable,
a virtual jump-rope, which I wasn't really good at,
Blue Raspberry slushis that made our tongues blue LOL

And some other things that I didn't get on camera like an indoor rollercoaster! It was fun! Although mediocre compared to ones like Untamed. Also, we took a silly picture in a booth where you can select an artist style and you'd be watching it sketch you. I'll update this post to show that pic later. And there were multiple jackpot things. I got the jackpot on one of them! Except.... It was.... broken! So I didn't earn a single ticket! EPIC FAIL!! LOL. Whatever! I got a jackpot for the first time! In the end, with a little help from dad, I got 484 tickets! A little more than Sophie. So the prizes I got? Aside from candy, I got some 8-bit glasses (which Andrew is wearing in this Facebook profile pic)
and some fake mustaches! I wanted to get a Pokemon plush doll but I didn't nearly have enough tickets. Whatever. Well, I had a very fun time at FunWorld. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment