Friday, May 27, 2016

Early Birthday Fun!

Around a week ago, I went to my dad's house to celebrate my birthday! ...Even though it was over a week away then... and we had fun! I got some nice , like a Star Wars kite

a Star Wars puzzle

and... A GOPRO HERO SESSION!!!!!!!! Jealous? I hope not, jealousy's not good... This is an awesome camera, with 1080p quality, waterproofness, mobile device compatibility, and other awesome stuff.

We did some things like watch Youtube videos, film with my GoPro, and we had a nice lunch of spaghetti with sausage sauce! A while after that, we ate some ice cream cake! I was going to light the candles with a lighter, being about 16 and all, but I got a teeeeeeeeeensy bit burned. So I used a lit candle. (the following pic is taken by the GoPro, by the way!)

And my grandma gave me a card that had $10 in it, so.... I FINISHED SAVING UP FOR A >NEW< 3DS XL!!!!! Yeah!!! I bought a used one on Ebay after I got home for $147.24. Here it is! It is really awesome. Not only does it have bigger screens, but it has a few extra controls, faster processing power and amiibo support!

This was an awesome day, an awesome visit, and awesome gifts! I can't wait to tell you about the rest of my birthday fun! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment