Thursday, May 19, 2016

House Commissions!

It started at winter, when I couldn't mow the lawn anymore. Mom issued new commissions for me! We have a chart to keep track of it! First of all, is taking out the trash. Pretty easy, just running over to the dumpster, and I earn 50 cents for it.

Next, is cleaning the bathrooms. It's a bit harder than taking out the trash, but still kiiinda easy. I clean the mirror, sink and toilet, and I do it for both bathrooms. For each one I earn $1.50, so that adds up to $3.

Third is sweeping! This one is the most tedious. I have to sweep a lot of the crumbs and dust in the house. I do both upstairs and downstairs, and I earn $2 for each, which adds up to $4 (well, obviously)

And finally, mopping. This one's the most fun. I fill a bucket with vinegar water and mop both downstairs and upstairs! I earn $2 for each floor, and it adds up to...... You know. (kept forgetting to take a pic of me mopping so here's a pic of the mop and bucket sitting idly)

Last year I spent a lot of my money on stuff like candy, snacks and a few games. While getting games is great, I'm saving up for something bigger... A >NEW< 3DS XL!
(they could've done better with the name, though...) Well so far, I've earned about $130 so far (some of it may have been gift money) so if I bought it cheaper on Ebay I think I'd be finished by the end of the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment