Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pokemon Puzzle Poster!

A week ago, I went to multiple yard sales. Along with a Redneck Button and a checkers board, I got a huge Gen 1 Pokemon puzzle poster!

As you can see, Ash Ketchum is on this poster. Why? Because in the late 90's, it wasn't only the games that were popular, if kids didn't have a Game Boy, they could watch and enjoy the anime! So most of the merchandising for Pokemon had to do with the anime.

Also, I think you'll notice it features all the Gen 1 Pokemon! ... Except it's missing one. Mew! Also in the late 90's, Mew was a secret. Game Freak didn't acknowledge it and they were waiting a while to reveal it.

How did I get it on the wall without it breaking? Simple. Modpodge. I painted this glue twice on the front, then once on the back. It was kinda fun.

Also, I think you'll notice... There's a missing piece. Yeah, that's how the seller got it. Oh well, I think I'll replace it with a drawing or something. Sometime. When I get around to it.

Anything else? Well, it comes with stickers! If you're trying to catch all the 151 Gen 1 Pokemon, you can put stickers next to each Pokemon to signify it being caught! ...Why is this a picture of the box? Because that's missing too. Yeah, oh well. I'll get my own 150 stickers.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! See ya next week! (hopefully.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment