Saturday, December 27, 2014

Chistmas 2014!

Hey guys! Wondering how our family's Christmas went? Well, let's go! So, during the early morning, we opened up most of the gifts.
So I got a Shammy sweater,
a coat,
 An NLT Bible,
A 3rd party Wii U Pro Controller,
A Pikachu Amiibo figurine, (more info about that in next post)
A watch,
And a couple of gift cards, one for Nintendo eShop, ($10) and one for GameStop! ($20)
So with the $10 Nintendo eShop gift card, I got a couple of classic NES games, including:
Mega Man II, a game where you're a super fighting robot battling other robots and gaining their powers,
and Duck Hunt, a game where you are a... Use your best guess.
And the GameStop gift card... Well you'll find out on next post!
So an hour or so later Charles and Andrew came over! And then we opened stockings. 
I got an adorable Pikachu plush doll,
 A yummy Slim Jim, some yummy Junior Mints, Hot Tamales, Lemonheads and cinnamon gum,
  a pack of batteries,
 
And.... a giant thing of cayenne pepper! LOL 
And then came the gift exchange. No, not a Yankee Swap, but around the beginning of the Christmas season, we picked names out of a hat. These names are the names of who in the family we're giving to. And I got mom. So I gave her some slipper socks and a cranberry mint candle! Sophie got me, and she gave me.... BALDERDASH! My favorite board game of all time!
And Charles brought a gift for me and Sophie.... A Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuck!
So next, mom, dad, Charles and Andrew did something me and Sophie planned for the last week... A treasure hunt! Except this one is different. Sophie saw some videos of what Andrew did a couple of years ago, and she wanted to do the same thing. A word hunt with video clues! Here's one video that we recorded.
So for a while we had fun doing things like playing Nintendo Land together. And then we had dinner of ham and mashed potatoes.



And then we all played Balderdash. It's a board game where............. Oh, look it up. You're done? OK! So there were some hilarious moments, like when I wrote a movie description based on the title Girls on the Loose and it ended up sounding like "A couple of women break out of jail and go undercover as Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga." and Sophie wrote an acronym description of GIMPY, which came out as "Geletain in my pants. Yuck!" LOL!
Here are some pics mom took.





To end this post off, I'm gonna show you something hilarious!
Hope you had a merry Christmas! Wait... For me, it's not over yet! Tomorrow, they're coming over again! And Isaiah and Grammie and Grandpa are coming, too! I'll post about it in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment