Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Post-Christmas Party with Grammie and Grandpa!

The other day my grandparents came over for Christmas! They usually come for Christmas Eve, but they were moving. So first, we hung out and stuff, and we played Smash Bros., having a lot of fun, and then we put on some Christmas music, and then we opened gifts that our grandparents brought over! So I got a nice new wardrobe of sweaters, sweatpants, and jeans! Here's me dressed up in (almost) all the clothes they gave me!
And they gave me........................ POKEMON OMEGA RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!! This was the game I have been wanting for so long!!! And I finally got it!  (I'll post about it soon!) Here's my awesome reaction!
 And then we had dinner, which was ham.
And then we played Balderdash again, this time with Grandpa, who was new to this game, joining in. And then we put the Christmas music back on and danced a lot! I'm glad I got to have a post-Christmas Christmas rather than an early Christmas, because I think it's better to know that the quickly-passed Christmas isn't over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment