Thursday, December 24, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 11: Christmas Eve!

Today I woke up from my accidentally 7:30-set alarm. It was Christmas Eve! I played some Smash, and cleaned up a few things. After surfing the internet, mom left and I wasn't supposed to use it while she was gone. I was told to clean up some more things. We were looking forward to my brothers and grandparents coming over early, but mom said they were busy and needed to come at 3:00 instead. Oh. But even more Oh. was that they had to come at 4:00 instead. Okay, I was verbally disappointed there, but it's 4:12 as I am writing this. So while I was waiting, Sophie and I listened to some Adventures in Odyssey episodes while playing a game we invented. Also, mom wrapped some gifts and put 'em down under the tree. Now I have some more Christmas Spirit in me! Bope, now Andrew and Isaiah are here! Charles and grandparents will be here later. And then they came! We had a lot of fun. First, we ate dinner. Then, we went to the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 7 PM! After that, we opened some gifts from Grammie and Grandpa! I got a BB-8 T-shirt,

A LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Buildable Figure,

3 things of beef jerky, (which two of them I ate)

and a Gamestop gift card!

After that, we did a Yankee Swap! You know what I got a few days ago? An Anikan's lightsaber toy! And I ended up with it!

After my grandparents left, Isaiah wanted to watch The Phantom Menace digitally, but mom didn't want to, and we couldn't purchase movies on our Wii U. Mom wanted to watch Tomorrowland, which was at Redbox, so Andrew went there. And they wanted me to watch it, so I reluctantly agreed. I can't say I enjoyed it just yet, because it's 1:15 in the morning and I should stop this. It was a good day today. Goodnight. Merry Christmas!

On the 11th day of Christmas, these things happened to me:
Christmas Eve came, 
I did a White Elephant gift exchange,
we made Christmas sweets, 
I went caroling at a nursing home
I went to Andrew's party,
I saw The Force Awakens again...
I WENT CAROLING!
I watched The Force Awakens,
I went to Wednesday homegroup
I did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
and I made Christmas card art with glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment