Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 3: Wednesday Homegroup!

Last night, mom told me to get up at 8:00 AM because she was leaving then. So I set my alarm for then. But mom woke me up at, like, 7:55. And then my alarm got me up at 8:00 AM. After a while, I started school with math, but it took so long that I had to do only half of it. After that, I washed the dishes. But I didn't dry them. I did some other school stuff, but I couldn't do reading because I had left my book in the car, which mom had taken. Also while she was gone, I filmed some footage for a movie that I was putting on Facebook. When mom came home, I played Splatoon and Smash Bros. Wii U online with Isaiah. We had fun. After that, I did more school. Reading was notable as the ending was... dissapointing. 
After school, I uploaded my video I was working on. Finally! And just in time! After that, I bought the character that came out yesterday on Smash... Cloud! I played Classic Mode and got used to the character. Ah, I'm getting so distracted by other stuff on the internet... I should get to tonight! So tonight I went to our church homegroup! On Wednesdays, this was the adult homegroup, So I hung out with my friends and we talked Star Wars. That was fun. Goodnight. That was too quick. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

On the third day of Christmas, these things happened to me: I went to Wednesday homegroup, I did Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, and I made Christmas card art with glee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment