Friday, December 18, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 5: Caroling!

Today, Sophie woke me up around 10, and I fell asleep and then mom woke me up at 11. So mom said today was a light school day. Great! After a while, I got to school with reading. Mom left to the store briefly, and we were supposed to stay on the same floor, and Sophie was watching The Muppets, so I had to sit uncomfortably in a closet. After that, I continued my history test, and did very little because I got very distracted. And then I almost finished my Pearl Harbor report. So it was a lighter school day than mom wanted it to be. After that, we went to Sophie's horseback-riding class, which I've never been to before. Turns out this is Sophie's first time riding by herself!

We went home briefly, ate dinner, and went to the church for a special Youthgroup. This time we were going Christmas carols! We went caroling around the neighborhood and sang songs like Joy to the World and Hark! The Herald Angels Sing. That was fun, but really cold. When we came back for hot choco, there wasn't just that, but gingerbread cookies that you could frost!

And I had too much of it. Mom vaccumed the church for a while and then we came home. It was late. So I finished this blog post (with some distractions) and went to bed.

On the 5th day of Christmas, these things happened to me: I WENT CAROLING! I watched The Force Awakens, I went to Wednesday homegroup, I did Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and I made Christmas card art with glee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment