Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 2: Shopping and the Last Smash News and Jiu Jitsu Class!

Last night, mom warned me that there would be consequences if I didn't get out of bed at 8:30. So I woke up at 7:45 and got out of bed at 8:30. I had my blanket on for a while until I brought it back up. I read my Bible chapter, which was the first chapter of James, and a good one. Then, I started writing down a verse when I realized... Today was the day the Star Wars Phantom Menace VHS auction was ending! Aaaah! Mom quickly logged me into the computer and I bid at the very last minute... Only to be outbid. Well, The Force Awakens is coming out in 3 days, and more people are buying Star Wars movies to catch up! Oh well. I started math, which was lesson 38, where we were freeing unknown numbers from fractions, if you know what I mean. I started at 10:15 and tried to get it done by 11:15, but I got distracted by mom talking to me about grocery shopping and Christmas shopping. And doing the laundry. So mom gave me an extra 15 minutes, but I didn't finish. After that, I finished my Pearl Harbor report rough draft. We had 2 hours and 45 minutes before we left to go shopping. So I continued with Language Arts for 1 hour. This chapter of The Hiding Place was the most interesting of them all. After that, did more math. After that, I did a little bit of a history test. I spent more time looking for it than doing it. After that, science. Not much to say about that. Oh wait, I couldn't finish it. I was 1: distracted and 2: we were leaving sooner than later.
We went to Dollar General. Before we got there, I read Star Wars: Queen of the Empire chapters 5-6 for my last school subject. And the plot thickens on those chapters! I got a couple Christmas gifts for someone (wait 'til Christmas to find out!) After that, we went to a car wash. I haven't been there in ages. It was entertaining to watch. After that, the grocery store. And we stayed there for a long time. Turns out we were not shopping anymore 'til after Christmas, so this one was big. We needed two carts to take the bags out! After that, we went to Target to get a gift for someone who was listed on an Angel Tree. After that, finally... home at last at around 6 PM. But not for long. I ate dinner, and I watched the final Smash presentation. They revealed more info on Cloud, and they said he would be released today. Great! Take my $6! Also, they revealed a couple other characters. One of them was Corrin, from the Fire Emblem Fates series, which looks pretty fun and different from the other Fire Emblem characters. But after that was the ballot winner... BAYONETTA?????????????? WHY???????? WHY DO YOU CHOOSE SUCH A NASTY CHARACTER???????????????????????????? Well, at least I don't have to buy her.

After that, we went to my last Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class at the YMCA. Sorry I don't have any pictures of it. So I learned some interesting moves, and we rolled for a while. Not literally. It means practicing what we learned with doing matches. The people I practiced with put up a fight! They were challenging. So I came home, and I ate a ton of chips, finished up my Star Wars video, and took a shower and went to bed.

On the second day of Christmas, these things happened to me: I did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and I made Christmas card art with glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment