Monday, December 21, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 8: Caroling at the Nursing Home!

Today, I woke up around 8:30 and I did my journal for yesterday. Later on, I looked online for a gift for our Yankee Swap in January. After a while, um, something. Oh yeah. I bought it. Later we went caroling at a nursing home. We sang songs like Joy to the World and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. I learned a new song, which was The Little Drummer Boy. We got home, and later I showed mom some of the Star Wars Bad Lip Readings. Later (My gosh, there are a lot of Laters) I made a video called The Movie Thrown Together in 15 Minutes. Here it is.
After a while (Wow, there are also a lot of After a whiles too!) mom said I should take a break from the computer. I did, and I listened to Star Wars soundtracks on Spotify. And I used the computer a ton today. There were some things that I wanted  to do today, but I was too lazy to do 'em. Goodnight.

On the 8th day of Christmas, these things happened to me: I went caroling at a nursing home, I went to Andrew's party, I saw The Force Awakens again... I WENT CAROLING! I watched The Force Awakens, I went to Wednesday Homegroup, I did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and I made Christmas card art with glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment