Friday, December 18, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 4: Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

(Sorry I didn't post this yesterday... I came home too late)
Yesterday, I got up around 8:30 and after a while, I started school with reading Star Wars Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival. chapters 1 and 2. Those were short. After that, I cleaned the bathrooms, and then wrapped a gift for Christmas.
After mom got off the computer, I finally got to math... and I was way too sidetracked. I started at around 12 PM and ended at around 2 PM. And it wasn't a whole math lesson! I continued school after that. Then we went to the church to do art class! We didn't finish the Christmas cards on Monday, so they told us to come again today on Thursday to do that. We went there, and we didn't really "finish" the Christmas cards, but we cut the art out and glued it on folded paper.

After that, we made new art on a Christmas card for a neat flower. I am not proud of it, but other people liked it.
While we were there, me and my art class teacher talked about Star Wars. one of the the things she told me was that she actually went to Tunisia in Africa, where the Tatooine parts of A New Hope were filmed! I'm jealous! So we finished art class, and mom told me we were going to Job Lots for Christmas shopping. She told me that they have everything there! And I was like... "No they don't! I've been there!" but she went anyway. Turns out it was farther than she thought. But then I saw Charles here, and I was like what a coincidence! And then he told me "We're going to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens!" And I was like "Are you serious??" What added even more to the surprise was that I thought people could only watch The Force Awakens on the 17th if they're lucky winners or something. Oh my gosh! First, we went to Wendy's and ate dinner there. And then we went to Target to look at stuff while we're waiting to see the movie. Then we went to Cinemagic around an hour early.

There was a big line that didn't budge for a while, and then it moved quickly. While we were in the theater, watching the ads, Andrew and Isaiah came to watch, too! The movie? ... ... ... Without spoilers, it was the most awe-inspiring experience in a movie ever. I was blown away. AND I'M GONNA SEE IT AGAIN ON SATURDAY!!

We went to Andrew and Isaiah's house, and we watched some hilarious videos called Star Wars Bad Lip Readings. Then Charles brought me home REALLY late. And I went to sleep around 3:00 AM.

On the 4th day of Christmas, these things happened to me: I saw The Force Awakens, I went to Wednesday homegroup, I did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and I made Christmas card art with glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment