Monday, December 21, 2015

12 Days of Christmas! Day 7: Andrew's Party!

Yesterday, we went to church. Yeah. We did absolutely nothing before that. Yes we did. But they are not worth noting. The pastor's message was partially not what I wanted to hear, but powerful. Then again, life isn't always what you wanna hear. We stayed for an extra hour, and then we went over to grammie's house to clean stuff for a party that was going on later. While mom was cleaning, I watched a recording of AFV on her DVR. In the middle of that, Isaiah came and we decided to play Star Wars Battlefront! I'm not as good as Isaiah is at it but I'm not terrible! After mom cleaned, they had the party! But we were in it too! First, we talked about The Force Awakens. Then, we did a Yankee Swap. I got a Rock and Roll Encyclopedia, which I traded for Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky. I ate it all afterwards. XD. Sophie got a lightsaber toy, which she traded for candy. And the guy who got the lightsaber afterwards said "Merry Christmas. Catch!" And he threw the lightsaber to me! Very nice of him! This lightsaber is the one Luke wields in Return of the Jedi!

After that, we played a game called Pictionary Telephone, where everyone has a piece of paper and writes a sentence, then we all pass our papers to the next person. Then, we draw a picture of the sentence, and then it goes back and forth until a sentence like "I don't want your sass. You gonna teach me to glue something?" becomes "They like giving away propeller candles!" That was real fun. After that, we played a couple rounds of regular telephone, and then we went home. It was way too late, so I couldn't write this that night.

On the 6th day of Christmas, these things happened to me: I went to Andrew's party, I saw Force Awakens again... I WENT CAROLING! I watched The Force Awakens, I went to Wednesday homegroup, I did Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, and I made Christmas card art with glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment